Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beauty and the Beast!!!

Ok so NO the title has nothing to do with a couple I've worked with or recently had a shoot with! I would never call a couple that!! haha BUT I will be seeing Beauty and the Beast Musical tonight and I'm so excited about it I had to randomly share it on my blog! Random fact: I love musicals sooo much and was even in one a couple years back at the army community. Fiddler on the Roof and I was casted as... THE FIDDLER!! Was fun wearing a beard and prancing around with a fake violin hopping on tables and doing twirls. I also tried out for the Diamond Head Theatre production of Beauty and the Beast... passed the singing audition and was waiting with a friend for the dancing audition. Honest story... we were waiting for a long time and was so hungry we ditched the auditions and ate a delicious meal at mcdonalds instead! haha So now I get to enjoy one of my favorite disney movies LIVE on broadway tonight at 7:30pm!! BONJOUR BONJOUR BONJOUR BONJOUR BONJOUR!!!!




Me in fiddler on roof

1 comment:

  1. i'm sad that i missed your broadway debut!! you better get into another musical so i can see!

    ReplyDelete