Thursday, September 16, 2010

CRAVE book in Hawaii!!

SO I have taken upon another project to add to my ridiculously busy life as it is. (working as a CNA at Leahi Hospital and Wilson Homecare, being a candy girl at carousel candyland, and fulfilling my dream as a photographer.) At this point I think at the end of it all I may not need a Halloween costume this year because the stress of my regular jobs and building up my photography business will lead me to early onset wrinkles and shiny white hair and just to be dramatic, add a huge pimple with a nasty long hair growing at the end of it!! (Being how exhausted I feel, I think a hairy pimple could be possible!) ANYWAY... this project I have decided to jump in on will help me in the long run for the photography business I CRAVE for. (haha see how i incorporated CRAVE into the sentence when I'm working for the CRAVE book... never mind. lame.) But I really do feel it will be beneficial to me. I have done MANY projects and tried many things that I thought were promising and it lead to nowhere except disappointment and a huge let down. BUT like i mentioned before... I already expect more failed attempts rather successful ones at the beginning stages of trying to establish my business.

So what is CRAVE? It is a book that is dedicated to savvy women and their businesses. In their words... "CRAVE Hawaii innovatively connects urban gals to the sassiest, gutsiest, most inspiring people they need to know in Hawaii. Our modern marketplace of soirees, gatherings and online networking serves as your ambassador to everything there is to CRAVE about the Hawaiian Islands" C'mon... Who wouldn't want to be apart of this!? I'm all about girl power and women ruling the world!! :D

So this is what I am currently doing and working on aside from the weddings and usual photography gigs I do. I'm excited to be apart of this amazing and wonderful project and yes I have high hopes for it and hope that this book takes me somewhere and allows me to get my name out there as well as help fellow women who are in my position to kick start their business. Look forward to meeting all you fierce ladies out there who will be published in this woman's bible!!



CRAVE WEBSITE: http://thecravecompany.com/hawaii/crave-guide/peek-inside/

1 comment:

  1. i think my goal will be to make it into this book someday.. unless it's only for creative type women. ahaha in that case you'll have to start a new book all about your bffs and what amazing friends we are :) ok see u tuesdaayyy!

    ReplyDelete