Friday, October 1, 2010

Awkward Family Portraits Book

So while doing my normal browsing and spending hours at borders books store I came across a book that I just couldnt pass up! After the first few images of this book I was rolling and laughing hyterically from the hideous pictures of some of the family photos showcased within this book titled "Awkward Family Portraits." Yes I did end up buying it and will display it as a coffee table read when I open my own studio someday. This book is just classic and gets me going all the time!!!!! If you come across of it you NEED to check it out. It makes you wonder what the photographer was thinking at the time as well as the family!!!


1 comment:

  1. ahahahaha omg i love that cover picture! you should make people do ridiculous poses too! just for giggles. kk hope you're feeling better! you better be all recovered by wed!

    ReplyDelete