Friday, September 17, 2010

First Shoot for Crave with Keahi!

I had my first shoot for CRAVE Hawaii and it was with this wonderful absolutely amazing woman named Wendy Keahi Kirley but goes by Keahi. She is a make up artist, stylist AND a certified life coach. What does this lady not do?? On top of being lavishly beautiful, she has the most amazing personality and radiates a positive vibe that I thought could only exist on the Disney channel. I LOVE HER! :) Her love for what she does is what really drew me in because like her I am very passionate about what I do. So being able to meet and work with someone who is on the same level as you is a breath of fresh air. I had a great time and hope to work with her again in the future. OH and I can't forget... what really won me over is when she was thanking me for taking her pictures for the book and pulls out this BIG ol bag of



She had read on my photography website that skittles is my all time fave and cure for everything. So she went out and bought me a huge bag!! Sweetest thing ever! Keahi you were an absolute pleasure to work with and thank you again for my droplets of heaven!!! :D

CHECK OUT KEAHI'S WEBSITE: WWW.KEAHIMAGE.COM

2 comments:

  1. omg that is tooo cute that she bought you skittles! i can't believe she noticed that on your page! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you back Shannon!! Thanks for the kind words. Spreading the word about you too .. thanks for the cool photos ... so fun!!

    ReplyDelete