Monday, September 27, 2010

random travel pics from san fran trip

Posted these up on my facebook a while ago but for those who havent seen my fb enjoy! Went about a month ago to San Fran with the little bro to help him settle down at his dorm. He is currently attending the SF Art Academy University. He will be there for 4 years and wants to major in Fashion Photography. I have tried and tried to convince him in getting into wedding photography business with me and having a sibling duo thing going on BUT his calling is fashion. So hopefully one day we will see his name (Shane Sasaki) in future fashion mags. Til then enjoy some shots I got in SF while I was there with him.





































3 comments:

  1. oohh i didn't see that jellyfish one! is that a jellyfish? where'd you take it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaaah it is! I took it at the museum of science in golden gate park! Lets gooo take a trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahh, i really want to! after this next summer i'll have more money :)..

    ReplyDelete