Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The sickest camera bag ever!!!

So I've been searching for a more... well... nicer... cuter... fashionably eye popping better than paris hilton project runway camera bag!! I'm so sick of carrying around that atrocious black plain standard nikon bag. Sure its black and you can never go wrong with a black bag... except the one I use. A fierce female photographer would and should have a cute camera bag!! And I want to be Fierce!! So it's set... i will be getting the Lola "BLACK" bag from epiphaniebags.com :D Well my birthday is coming up so i've already hinted to my friend that she could get it for me... so Shan if your reading this... yes... i still would like the LOLA BLACK bag from Epiphaniebags.com!!!!! :D Or should i get the belle in the blue?? Super cute too. Oh gosh i should just get them ALL!!! :D Yes... i have a major shopping problem.



2 comments:

  1. oohh i really like the blue one! but i like the shape of the black one too!! they r really cute, and they're good investments since you're gonna be taking photos forever and you might as well look stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liiiike the blue one too!! I wish the Lola came in that blue one!! Seee youu tomorrow night at pearl bff!!

    ReplyDelete