Monday, October 31, 2011

Vy + Chad Honeymoon in Hawaii

So if you already went on my facebook you would have seen the latest gallery I uploaded of Vy and Chad a while back! Such a sweet couple and SO good fun! Very hip couple as you can see in the pics, their style was so fresh and her dresses were to DIE FOR!!! Each time she changed into another dress I would literally have a fit for a couple of minutes on how cute her dress was and I was secretly wishing she would forget one in my car after I dropped them off. KIDDING! Ok I'm not. They were just so pretty! ANYWAY, Vy contacted me a while back letting me know that they would be coming to Hawaii for their honeymoon and wanted some pictures taken. I was the lucky chosen one who captured their time here on Hawaii. Now the real story about this couple is how Chad purposed to Vy. He had made what seemed to be a commercial for an iphone but was really his proposal to her. It aired during the commercials before the movie started (it was at the same movie theater that they went to on their first date.) Below I have posted the video as well of the AMAZING, FUN, and CUTE proposal and their honeymoon pics in Hawaii taken by yours truly! Enjoy!





















2 comments:

  1. i maaaaaaaay be tearing up right now eating ice cream, and pasta, and pizza..guys like him dooo exist ?! i need to find me one of these. and the pictures are super nice, the very first one is my favorite i love all your shots with blue skies in it, they always turn out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watched the proposal video! cuteeee :) so creative and different and she can watch that whenever she wants! awwwwww :) haha i agree with steph! i love all the pics with the blue skies... it looks like a storybook! -- michi

    ReplyDelete