Thursday, October 20, 2011

Elenora + Robert Wedding

Elegant, Vintage, Sweet, Beautiful. These are the words that come to mind when I think of this wedding. Elenora and Robert are one of the sweetest easy going couples I have ever worked with. It was a full 8 hour day with them and I enjoyed EVERY second of it. They got married at the beautiful Laniakea in downtown. Everywhere I turned I was inspired and could see a shot unfold before my eyes. I was like a child at disneyland wanting to explore and take pictures everywhere!! Elenora walked down the aisle to one of my FAVES Adele and yes... I teared, in fact I more than teared. But lets not go there and how I'm a mess at most of the weddings I cover. With lion dancing, YUMMY cupcakes, family members who really know how to get down and shake it on the dance floor, I had a wonderful day with you Elenora and Robert and I wish you both a very long everlasting beautiful life together! :)



































No comments:

Post a Comment