Saturday, October 22, 2011

LOGO

Don't believe I ever wrote a blog or introduced my official logo on here so today is the day! :) I had made my contract, put my packages together, had a nice portfolio made and a website published. One thing that was missing that I wanted to eventually do once I had established a decent name for myself... a Logo! A logo can't just be of anything though. A logo should represent you. So until I realized what kind of wedding photographer I would become, what kind of style I would make for myself, I couldn't come up with a logo. After many weddings I started to see a trend in my style of shooting. Very young, youthful, playful images. Basically it reflected the type of person I am. Funny how that happens. I shoot my photos the way I am... Carefree, loving, fun, and sometimes crazy, but good crazy! lol What I had in mind for my logo was to incorporate my name into it... somehow use my same "S" initial of Shannon Sasaki and make a mirror image of the 2 to make a Heart. I was referred to a graphic designer in LA, Victoria Nishikawa. She is a friend of a friend and when I saw her work I just HAD to hire her!!!! Her style was so modern and everything I'm about. And of course... she came up with the most AMAZING logo for me. The logo incorporates my S and has a heart yet with the right font gives it a fun, loving, friendly feel to it. I'm beyond tickled with my logo and can't wait to receive all the products I ordered online with my logo on it. :D Thanks Victoria for the DOPE work, you are beyond Amazing!! :) Now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.. The Shannon Sasaki Photography Logo...



5 comments:

  1. yay congratulations!! :) the logo looks great, can't wait to see all the merchandise you ordered! can you seriously order some clothes or bags or something i can wear?? :) -- michi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you for real?? LOL If you guys are down I will totally buy bags! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughh yes of course!! you know how i love to buy things! haha sooo let's see, how about a tote, a cute baby tee, laptop and/or iPhone cover, portable coffee mug . . . the possibilities are endless! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!!!!! you pushed it with the cute baby tee. LOL I'll make matching Tshirt for justin too. And while I'm at it, MUGS for everyone in your LAW class so that they can have it on their million dollar desk and think of me!! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mug Ill put on my desk. The T-shirt will have to be in Camo or something.

    ReplyDelete