Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Something blue, Something borrowed, Something NEW!

So every business strives to be the best. They strive to get the clients, make them happy, and maintain work. Every business needs to stay alive by bringing something new to the table, or being the FIRST at something. You need to stand out from the rest of your fellow amazing companies or businesses that you are up against. I have a few ideas cooking in my head. I've got to think of something brilliant and be the first at it, rock it, and run with it! Something NEW I have decided to incorporate in my photography is cut out props. Yes... cut out props. Vintage/quirky is in right now... as well as photo-booths. Why not mix the 2?? My photography is all about being young, having fun, and being real. I love capturing a couple when they don't think I'm shooting anymore and they say something hilarious or do something ridiculously silly... it's them being comfortable. SO with that said.. I am incorporating cut out props into my photography, not for the entire shoot but will have at least a couple shots with them. It's an option. I have not yet used them on a couple but will definitely post it up once I do. It may rock, it may suck. It's all about trial and error. Hey the worst thing that can happen is I have a bunch of AWESOME cut out props for me and my girls to party with while we drink our li hing margaritas! ;)

A few samples of me and the girls with the new props... and we actually DID have li hing margaritas before taking these!!! YUM!







4 comments:

  1. super cute idea!! i think your couples will love it and have fun with it .. and if it doesn't go over so well, then we can always use it! haha haku's expression is the best though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my model... AGAIN! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're slacking on the updates miss!! too distracted with your new IPHONE?? haha when you start making all the moolah will you give iPhones away like oprah?? me and steph would greatly appreciate! :) -- michi

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Of course I will!! Speaking of this comment of yours... I just updated... ABOUT MY IPHOnE!!! lol

    ReplyDelete