Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh Iphone 4s How I Love You...

So I have done it. Yes I have FINALLY done it. I have upgraded and have become a proud owner of an Iphone. Goodbye old silly slider phone that NEVER allowed me to send picture messages or have internet. It is my 2nd day of having the iphone and I am nothing but smiles. Texting is so much easier. I am able to send and receive emails from couples right away wherever I am. It really is such a wonderful thing. Only bad thing about it is how addicting it can be! A friend introduced me to something called "Hanging With Friends" Its a game application where you play hangman with your friends. Sounds absolutely silly BUT I am sadly addicted. Totally guilty. So very pleased and happy with it that I needed to write a mini blog on it. That is all. Bye! :)

1 comment:

  1. yayyyy it's so much easier to do business with your email going straight to your phone yah?? can't wait to see your new toy!! - michi

    ReplyDelete