Wednesday, September 14, 2011

McBride Family Portraits

Although I define myself as a wedding/couple photographer I love to spice it up a bit and photograph other events or do family portraits. This family was on their first Hawaii vacation and wanted it captured for their memories. They were such a cute and FUN family, I instantly fell in love with this all american family and I became their adopted asian girl for the day! HA! Thank you McBride family for allowing me to capture your special family vaca here in Hawaii!!! Hope you come back soon!!

















3 comments:

  1. sooo prettyyy!! what beach did you take this at?? my fave is the second to the last one of the girls running on the beach.. so precious!! :) -- michi

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaay thanks bff!! Its waimanalo bay beach. This another beach we should go to. But the waves here can get really ridiculous. waaaay worse than yoks!!! we would die. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'll be sure to commission you for my keiki when that day comes.

    ReplyDelete