Thursday, September 22, 2011

LOGO on its way!!! :)

So I'm so excited and stoked that I had to write a mini blog about this. Victoria (my amazing graphic designer in L.A.) has cooked up a SWEET logo for me. The final product is not complete yet but we pretty much have the design and overall look of it completed. We are currently playing around with color schemes and small details. Lemme give you a little hint of what it looks like... Well my photography business name is Shannon Sasaki Photography. I wanted a logo that would represent me and have my name incorporated into it. SO I thought of an idea of incorporating my same "S" initials for Shannon Sasaki and make a heart out of 2 S's. Mirror images of an S basically. She has made it and put in her own twist to it and gave it a fun, friendly artistic feel to it. I can't wait to show it to all of you!! Once I get the final product you better believe I will be posting it on here and facebook! :) Thanks Victoria for being so amazingly creative/talented and AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment