Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bridesmaids

Just bought "Bridesmaids" the movie today. I've been waiting for that to come out on DVD for a while. If you haven't seen this movie yet... YOU MUST!! It's absolutely hilarious and ridiculous but I loved every second of it. One of those over the top outrageous comedy movies. If you have an insane (not normal) sense of humor like myself and find something as ridiculous as fart sounds funny... you'll love it. I'm watching it as I edit one of my weddings at this very moment!

4 comments:

  1. omg you're on an updating streak! hahah i haven't seen the movie yet!!! urghhh NEED to watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. blahhh why doesn't it ever post my name??? -- michi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh come over and watch it!! Girls night at my house!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i watched this movie because you said it was greatttt. it was really weird. but i loved the shit scene ahahahha the big lady was my favorite

    ReplyDelete