Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brian + Katie Engagements

I first met Brian through a very loyal and AWESOME client Lisa and her husband Jeff. I've done photos for Lisa about 4 times now and she has referred me to many other military families on Oahu. Lisa hired me to do a family portraits with Jeff's family and Brian is his brother. At that time Brian was a single bachelor on the hunt. It was on that family shoot that he made me take a picture of him posing by himself and would possibly use it for his facebook profile perhaps to attract them ladies! WELL here we are today, I was hired again by Lisa but not for her... for BRIAN and his FIANCE Katie!! :) Lovely, FUN, young at heart couple! I like to think my picture that I took of him played part in this beginnings of what is now a soon to be life long love. Hey it would be neat if it was right?? Anywho, here are a few samples of Brian and Katie's engagement session with me. OH and Brian did request me to take another pic of him by himself on this shoot but not to attract a woman... but it was his victory "karate kid" pose of finally finding THE girl. Congratulations Brian and Katie!!! :)













And the picture that made this engagement session complete LOL...

2 comments:

  1. ahahhahaahha karate kid pose is classic! you have magical skills to help people find love, do one for me toooooo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha i love that pose at the end!! what a ham... also the one with both of them in front of the sunset is sooooo cuteeee.. i love that you've now been doing this for long enough that stories like this one happen!! -- michi

    ReplyDelete