Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Plans..... 2011!!

So 2010 is the year I decided to fully drop all my classes at school and dedicate myself to really kick starting my photography business. When I want something... I dont stop until I get it, until I achieve what I want. I would say that 2010 was great to me and quitting school to get my nursing degree sounds CRAZY but was crucial for what I REALLY want in life. I managed to book myself weddings pretty much every month next year and I look forward to 2011 for a beautifully busy year of weddings and photgraphing wonderful couples!!! :D

The goals for 2011:

* Get myself in "The Wedding Cafe" (Friggen most brilliant and amazing store ever!)
* Take a trip to Chicago and go to a photography seminar
* Book more weddings and nurture and keep my business growing!!! :)

Happy New Years everyone!!! 2011 will be a GREAT year!!

3 comments:

  1. happy new year! omg.. so i think i inhaled wayyy to much firework smoke last night! haha my throat is all sore and i'm suddenly congested, and so is justin... either that or fricken stephanie and her disgusting cucumber drink transferred her bacteria to me! anyway, i'm so proud of you for devoting yourself to your photography business ... not everyone (including me haha) knows exactly what they want in life AND goes out to get it. :)i think your 3 resolutions are definitely achievable! and i wanna tag along on the chicago one! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha well you and justin did make many "bombs" lol oh and dont get me stated on stephanies nasty cucumber water drink!!! Thaaanks for supporting me with my business and always reading and commenting my blogs! :D You help me keep going and doing this. It would just be sad if I wrote these blogs and never had any comments. lol So thank you for being the best bff ever!! And your almost done with law school yourself. We will soon be in our peak womanhood of success and we will celebrate!! So chicago... tell me when!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY IT WAS PRETTY!
    but i'm so proud shannon! can't wait to see the pictures you get from all the shoots! it would be soooo cool if you get in at wedding cafe, i would totally boast to everyone about that!
    but you forgot to add in AMUSEMENT PARK TRIP. how rude

    ReplyDelete