Friday, December 10, 2010

Dreaming of a wedding with Michi and Justin

One and a half more years. One and a half more years til Michi graduates from Law school at the university of Hawaii. One and a half more years til Michi and Justin remain just as a sickening cute couple! I always ask when are you guys going to "tie the knot"? She says marriage is not a topic until she graduates, so... I am waiting for that exciting phone call later down the road after one and a half more years. They been together for 3 years now and they are the epitome of the saying "oppisites attract." Justin is this laid back joke-ster guy, very affectionate and not afraid to be affectionate in public, very young and playful at heart and just always cracking jokes, very outgoing personality. Michi on the other hand is more conservative and reserved with the public affection and in general. She is more serious although if she's my best friend you know she's gotta be a little looney!! :) With her go get it attitude she always gets what she wants, she is the hardest working woman i know! Since elementary she's been doing remarkable things with her life and always amazing me with her accomplishments. Including her choice of her current man. :) Justin keeps michi laughing from all the seriousness in her life while she keeps justin from being too crazy and out of trouble! How do I know how this works? Because that is EXACTLY how michi and my friendship has been working for 19 years! So kindergarten bff... I commend you on your life accomplishments and the man you have chosen to be with. He has my absolute stamp of approval as long as he keeps you smiling and laughing and I look forward to the day where I can be standing next to you as your maid of honor (I BETTER BE YOUR MAID OF HONOR!! haha) as you officially give your heart to Justin for life. :) Love you both and thank you for doing this shoot with me!!

Much props to Jae and his wonderful flower shop/business "My Florist" If you want an amazing bouquet like the one used in this shoot hollar at him and visit his website at www.weddingsbymyflorist.com



































1 comment:

  1. awww so sweet you! i'm glad you, steph and justin get along and you guys are nice enough to laugh at his unfunny jokes! he thinks he's funnier than me.. pshhh..
    hhahaha this photo shoot was funnnnn omg i'm cracking up at the jumping one and justin's arms!!! haha i see why you didn't put that one up on fb!! everyone better start scheduling their weddings with you NOW before you start getting too busy and turning people down! btw the flower pictures are gorrgeoussss!!

    ReplyDelete