Monday, April 9, 2012

Slacking on the blog but not FACEBOOK

Hey everyone! So I am aware at how terrible I can be not updating my blog as much as I would like to. With being out and about shooting weddings and then the post editing process... it takes up much of my time. However I am a facebook JUNKY and I always find time to get on fb and update my page or go "like" happy on peoples pages. It's terrible. I need help. BUT with that said... for the most updated work and most updates on what I'm up to please go onto my Shannon Sasaki Photography Facebook. I am ALWAYS updating that page and posting my latest work and just writing random thought in my head that most people probably don't need to know. lol But just letting you know, go on my facebook, LIKE my page, and check up on it once in a while and I guarantee updated work on there! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shannon-Sasaki-Photography/120302461358898

No comments:

Post a Comment