Monday, April 16, 2012

Emily + Rick Engagements

This was a very exciting engagement session for me... my very first engagement session in another state! :) The beautiful San Francisco!! AND the best part? It was with my cousin and her fiance!!! It was 6th grade when I last visited LA and my cousin and I were singing and making our own choreography to Lion King (thats when lion king JUST came out in theaters, we're so old!! lol) on the street in front of her house. And now here I am at 25 years old, going to be heading back to LA after 14 years and I will be covering her and Rick's wedding in November. :) Both HUGE baseball fans they will be having a baseball themed wedding on the actual baseball field!! :D :D Couldn't be more excited, honored, and privileged that she and Rick wanted me to cover their wedding and fly me over. ♥ you guys and see you in November!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment