Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mary + Tony Wedding

Mary + Tony. Eccentric. Witty. Exciting. This couple is nothing short of a surprise. What do I mean? Mary and Tony don't even come close to the word "Boring." I was always in for a surprise or something very out of the ordinary. That is EXACTLY what I LOVE! From having their pet chicken walk down the aisle to Tony coming out doing a fire dance for Mary, YES, a FIRE dance. This couple kept things funky fresh! Out of all the weddings I have done their vows to each other was by far the BEST I have ever heard... I was having such a hard time maintaining focus and taking pictures while wiping my eyes from the ridiculous tears that kept dripping down my face. Their love, respect and understanding for each other is so incredibly amazing. It blew me away. It was such an honor and privilege for me to be apart of your special day Mary and Tony and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only choosing me as your photographer, but for allowing me to witness such a love and capturing it for me to share with the rest of the world. There's someone out there for everyone and you both clearly found that person. Congratulations and I wish you both a very long and happy life together.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment