Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Moving Day.... :(

SO I have not updated or written on here for a while because I have been in the ugly process of moving. Yes, moving... and it is just not fun at all! lol. Too many boxes, too many getting ready of things I love dearly but I have no room for, dust bunnies the size of hamsters!! The whole crossing fingers, sucking up and kissing ass to the property manager as she walks through the apartment with you so that you can get ALL your security deposit back! :) Blah Blah Blah. I am just about settling in now FINALLY and can get back to the photo world and find my happy place. :) Got a few shoots coming up for the Krave book I mentioned before. Meeting lots of exciting and talented women through this, i love it! I promise for a more interesting post in the next one. In the meantime I would like to pay tribute to some of the items that were sold during this rigorous moving process... i will miss you dearly. :(



4 comments:

  1. awww at least you're all done now! i feel ya, i've moved only about a bazillion times so i know how stressful it is! hahah but that black entertainment center.. it "sold" did it? hahahah the other day we drove past your old place and justin was like .. "see, if we had left it there, it would still be there." he was very proud of his work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dont remind me of the tragedy of what happened to that entertainment center!! Justin that monster! haha Every piece he chipped away was also a piece of my heart as well... puahahaha and now to add to this SOLD items... my beautiful one of kind kidney glass coffee table. :( haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. photographers must stick together! check out my blog! i hope you like it maybe enough to follow!!!

    ReplyDelete