Friday, November 12, 2010

Got my epiphanie camera bag!!!

So i mentioned in a couple blogs back that there was this camera bag that I wanted and it was everything I could ever wish for in a camera bag. It's very fashion friendly, girly, great space that can hold a lot, leather, beautiful colors, i just love it!! I was so sick of the regular boring black camera bags!! I love it so much and I'm so happy with it I decided to write a blog about it AND show pictures of my beautiful baby! :D yes i am aware of how ridiculous i look posing with the bag but i love it so much i had to show the happiness she brings me!!







2 comments:

  1. hahaha why are you posing in front of a shack?? but your bag is beyoootiful! can't wait for our photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you purchased it? And how much? Thanks:)-Nicelyne Romero.

    ReplyDelete