Thursday, October 7, 2010

Janalyn and Adam Wedding

Janalyn and Adam can be found in my previous post a while back where I showcased their engagement pictures. Finally posting up their wedding pics. Ridiculously fun couple with an even more fun and crazy funny family! Seriously felt like I was one of the cousins apart of the family, everyone were cracking jokes with me and just having the time of their life! Enjoyed being able to capture Janalyn and Adams wedding and wish them and their 2 handsome boys Jakey and Jordan well! :)





































2 comments:

  1. their kids are sooo cutteee! almost makes me want to have a child just to dress him up in a kid tux. ALMOST

    ReplyDelete
  2. right?? Yeah they are cute! And take it easy with the wanting children bit... you know and I know that thats faaaaaaar into the future. haha you and kids right now is like stephanie and fat! lol

    ReplyDelete