Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Meg and Darin

So this is loooong overdue!!! For those of you who have me on facebook then you already saw this wonderful couple but if not then here we go! Meg contacted me asking me to do their engagements. They are to get married later in the year and already had a photographer but I was very flattered to hear that she loved my work and style so much that she wanted to hire me for their engagements!! :) The story: They both met while on vacation. We all hope to meet some hot guy and fling when we go on a trip, an escape from life and work, but for Meg and Darin it was no fling. One meeting and hangout during their vacation is all that it took. Darin purposed to Meg at a lifeguard stand later down the road and that is why we took some pics at kaimanas on the lifeguard shack. They are a ridiculously gorgeous couple and I will be waiting patiently for them to make a beautiful family together and Meg and Darin... think of me for the family portraits!!! :) It was a pleasure getting to work with the both of you and getting to know your story!



















No comments:

Post a Comment