Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello Beautiful ipad!!!

So yes... it is 2011. The world is ruled by technology. Computers, video games, internet, Ipods, Iphones, and... IPADS! The wonderful ipad. I am an old fashioned girl. My phone? I own a slider phone that you still have to press one key a couple of times to get the letter you want when texting. No full keyboards, no internet access, no emailing, no youtube. Just a simple phone used for texting and calling. I own an old school HP computer that is in much need of an upgrade... been saving for that 27inch beautiful desktop apple computer!! I how i can't wait to see you in my room/office. ANYWAY... Recently I was given an ipad. Yes... an ipad! A bigger iphone/itouch that is wonderful and you can do wonderful things on this great invention. A good friend of mine jessica won one from work and didn't need it. Bless her beautiful soul that she thought of me and gladly gave it to me as a gift "just because" and wrote a cuuute letter on how she is proud of me and loves seeing me go for my dream job and that I could use the ipad to give my business some jazz. I have already uploaded some pictures on there to be able to show to my clients when I first meet with them. Very impressive way to show them my work. Although it took me like half the day to figure out how to transfer files on the ipad, I nonetheless did it and I am so excited to have taken my first step into the world of todays technology and I am excited to give my business a whole new sassy classy approach! Watch out world... here I come!! :) Thank you again so much Jess! I Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment