Sunday, January 30, 2011

Alex and Kristina Engagements!

So it has to be said... I HAVE BEEN DYING TO SHOOT A GAY/LESBIAN WEDDING COUPLE!!!! I have been waiting patiently to get that phone call or email one day of a gay or lesbian couple celebrating their love together and wanting me to capture it!! :) So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Alex and Kristina for being the ones to feed my hunger in that department!! :) As you know, gay marriage is not legal in Hawaii.. YET! I feel abercrombie is going to pull through and legalize it, GO ABERCROMBIE! NO we won't go there in this blog though; about politics and what I think is right or wrong. It's just one other persons opinion and I am writing this blog to celebrate Alex and Kristinas beautiful decision to celebrate their love for each other despite what laws are stated on paper. No one can ever take that away from you and both of them are sooo very much in love!! :) I had a blast just roaming the streets of downtown with them and chatting it up. Taking pics of them was not a problem at all... no awkwardness in front of the camera because secretly I feel they practiced in the mirror OR used their own camera on self timer and played americas top model. Don't lie Alex and Kris!!! lol But yes these women are absolutely amazing together and I look forward to capturing their wedding day in March!!

















2 comments:

  1. great shoot!! so proud of you :) .. hopefully abercrombie will stick to his promises about equality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaay!! thanks bff!!! Yeah i hope so too... then that means plenty more gay weddings for me!! :D

    ReplyDelete