Thursday, July 12, 2012

So I have decided to upgrade and "pimp" out my blog, yes... "PIMP" out my blog. I have made an entirely new blog which is linked with my actual website and use the same company that is behind my website as well. :) It's a lot more fancy than this one and I am very pleased at the features it offers. The entire blog was designed by me though and hope you all find it easy to navigate through. Just wanted to give a heads up that I will no longer be writing my blogs on this site (i will miss you old blogger account) but out with the old and in with the new. So please click the link below to check out my BRAND SPANKIN NEW BLOG where I will now be writing all my crazy thoughts and updated work/projects I have been up to. Thank you! :) http://www.shannonsasakiphotography.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment