Monday, November 7, 2011

Logo products are in!!

Yes... I have done it. Went absolutely mad crazy on purchasing things with my logo on it. Computer mouse pads, pens, magnets, stickers, the works. I recently received them in the mail and couldn't be more happy! I think it's just from the excitement of recently having my logo, my OWN logo! :D Never thought I would be here today following my dream and doing my thang. 2 years ago I was working my butt off and trying to maintain/increase my 3.8 gpa in order to get into nursing school while working in a care home that literally sucked the life out of me. Here I am with an official business doing EXACTLY what I was born to do and loving every minute of it. Showered in Shannon Sasaki Photography Heart logos, I got carried away with purchasing and now have one too many pens and magnets. So if you would like to be an owner of an OFFICIAL Shannon Sasaki Photography pen/magent/sticker... Holla! :)

1 comment:

  1. yayyyy congratulations on getting all your logo stuff in!! so exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete