Saturday, June 12, 2010

Virgin Blogger

So this is my first blog. Don't really know what to write or what to expect. I was very iffy about the whole thing and the only reason why I have decided to jump on the waggon of bloggers is because EVERY single business book I've read have all HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you to start a blog. I will definitely not be one of those people who talks about how nice the weather is and what kind of coffee I'm going to order at starbucks at 3:35 today... WHO CARES!!!?? I will be using this site to update you with new photoshoots I have done, show some examples of work and current projects I'm doing when I don't have time to update on my website. So bare with me as I try desperately not to bore you with my shenanigans!

WEBSITE: www.shannonsasakiphotography.com

1 comment:

  1. yayy so impressed that you're doing all these things to build your business :) it'll definitely pay off in the end! can't wait to see your upcoming projects!

    ReplyDelete